Hoping all of you had a nice time during Ugadi, and enjoyed the long weekend.
As most of you know, we just finished the meet yesterday on “VC/Entrepreneur: Two sides of a coin”. The number of new faces in this meet was overwhelming, and undoubtedly encouraging. It’s always nice to meet enthusiasts from different walks of life working on his/her big idea. The phenomenal turn-out in the theme/interactive meet prompted us to put together another meet to network, and to get to know each other better. The last three OCC meets have been theme meets – “Play safe with Real Estate Laws”, “Discoverability, Distribution and Monetization of Online Videos” and “VC/Entrepreneur:Two sides of a coin”; and the time is right for a generic meet. So, here I’m, announcing the next OCC Bangalore meet on 5th April.
Yup, we are meeting next week. The reasons –
- As I mentioned, we saw many new faces today. Here’s a chance for those introductions and to know the OCC fraternity well
- We’ve not talked about ourselves for a whileJ
- It’s New Year for many the following week - rescheduling for some breathing space in between
- We have a great new venue which we would like to explore!
Date: 5th Apr 09
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Type of Meet: Generic Meet / Open discussion
- We talk about ourselves and our progress on our ideas/ventures
- Introduction of new faces and sharing of their ideas/ventures
- Exploring help/collaboration on any challenges that you have been facing
Venue: The Ants Cafe, Location : Indiranagar, Address: No 2023/B, Near New Horizon School, Abv Ants Store, 14 A Mn, Off 100 feet Road, HAL 2nd stage, Indiranagar,
Phone : 080-41521742
Cover Charge: INR 50 (to be adjusted against beverages and/or snacks that you may like to order).
The Ants Café has worked out delicious combo menu just for OCC guests at Rs.75. So, you can grab your breakfast as well during the meet – this place is famous for its breakfast.
Directions: Get on to 14th
It’s a good idea to park your car on the 100 ft road – there is parking space near new
Any confusion, call Kakoli at 9902005823.
Action Item: Please do mark your confirmations on this link if you’re planning to come: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2294583/?ps=6
Please feel free to contact me on email/phone (+91 990 200 5823) for directions/any other information. Looking forward to seeing you at the meet and getting to know more about you.